Monday, November 10, 2008

I Have To Brag

Today I'm realizing that I have 2 boy geniuses. I'm mom so I can say that.
Normally I don't brag on my kids alot. I think they are great but I don't expect everyone else to thing as highly as I do.
Prasun is amazing.
Today he was mimicking me. I yelled for Ananya because she was in the other room. He piped in with "Anany". He did it 2 or 3 times. Then I said "say sissy" and he said "sissy".
I know he will be talking in just a few weeks.
I'll add pictures later. I'm going to take a nap while the babies are down.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Amanda, so awesome to watch them learning right in front of you! It's exciting to know that Prasun is coming out of his little shell too! Good for you taking a nap while they are sleeping. You do what you've gotta do. :)

Candice

Peter and Nancy said...

That's fantastic! I think you have one bright little guy on your hands -- he's going to be fluent in English in no time.
-- Nancy

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker