Monday, October 27, 2008

Tomorrow I Leave

I can't believe it. In the morning, I'm getting up and going to the airport. I can't even believe it. It has been such a long process for us. We literally started waiting in January and I'm finally leaving. I just checked out this blog of a family who picked up their son a few hours ago. It was different. I could finally feel it coming. My time is near. I'm getting our son and bringing him home. It is such an incredible feeling. One I obviously am not articulating very well.
7 days. 7 days and I'm a mom to 3. Physically taking care of 3 everyday. Wow. I'm just excited.
They still have not issued Prasun's passport. I can only hope I get the email before I leave in the morning. If not then I'll deal with it in India. Our director gave me several scenarios about getting it at different times. Dillon is very hands on and always provides tons of information.
Well I'm going to finish my last few things. Trying not to leave Patrick with a ton of laundry while I'm gone. My next post should be from India.

3 comments:

Nadra said...

Amanda....following along as you bring your precious Prasm home. I'm so excited for you. I know his passport will be ready and waiting for you when you get in India. Praying for a safe journey and smooth transition for you. Hugs!

The Labontes said...

It's been such a long time coming, but I know that moment when you finally hold him again will make everything worth it! Good Luck and Safe Travels, Amanda!
Kristy

Kristi W. said...

I can't wait to see you Wed night!!! We are getting ready to board our flight to Delhi...India here we come!!!!!!!! I'm praying for that stinkin passport to get issued NOW.

:) Kristi

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker