Friday, January 18, 2008

Almost Done!!

I'm about done with the dossier now. Tuesday I'm driving to Raleigh to get it apostilled. Hopefully by then my papers will be back from VA and PA. I would love to get his acceptance papers Wednesday or Thursday. I'm ready get my papers to CARA. I want my boy.
We have friends going to India next week. They are giving Prasun some gifts from us including a photo album with our families pictures. His picture is the first showing that its his book and his family.
I can't wait to go to India. Pray for me to be patient. Waiting stinks.

1 comment:

Kristi W. said...

Yeah! I hope everything goes smoothly and speedy! I can't wait to hear more good news and see some new pictures. Prasun is such a handsome little man. :)

Kristi

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker