Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to the Same Old Games

Everyone remember with Ananya's adoption how holidays came and people died, and then there was the fire at the passport office.
Well, here we go AGAIN!!!! Yes I'm yelling.
Stupid Crap!
The judges assistant has been out and will not be back for a few days. Then Indian Independence Day the courts will be closed. So now our case will not be heard until at least the 19th.
I can't believe this is happening again. Its just crazy. My poor children just need to be home. Every therapy session we get to is so essential for development. I see everyday making a difference with Ananya. I can only imagine how much Prasun is missing. We have important work to do.
Someone is going to have to force me to start the homeschool year. I was planning on starting while I was on leave. It would make life so much easier as far as getting into a routine. Now I have to start while I'm still working, and going to therapy, and everything else in the freaking world.
I know this will be over soon. I just woke up in a bad mood and getting on the internet didn't help. I am reminded that I was one of a few families who didn't get new pictures. Although all I need to see right now is another picture of Prasun crying. He apparently is following his sister into the terrible twos. Ananya is very definite about what she wants. She just can't always communicate it to us. That causes frustration and lots of crying.
Well. I'm hoping all this is over soon.
I'll post again when I'm in a better mood.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry Amanda. This just plain out sucks. I'm sorry. Hugs to you friend.

The Labontes said...

Nothing we say will help how you're feeling, but know that we are thinking of you, feeling for you, and most definitely praying for you.
Kristy

Kristi W. said...

ARG. I'm throwing a tantrum with you girl. I'll call you later on today.

:( Kristi

ColleenC said...

Ok, today's the 18th, might we hope for good news tomorrow?!

Amy said...

I am really sorry! I hope you get to get Prasun very soon! I would love to add you to my blog - what is your email address?

Amy said...

amyjo_99@hotmail.com

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker