Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dear Prasun,

My precious baby boy. I just got new pictures. You seem to be growing so much. I can't wait to see the video that Mrs. Tami got while she was in India. I can remember so clearly how it felt to hold you. I savor that memory everyday as I wait for news. I'm so happy that God has opened our eyes and given us another son. You are in my thoughts everyday. I can remember waiting for your sister. The wait is so hard and the reward is so great. Know that you have people who love you already. We are making plans and dreaming dreams for you. Always remember that God has a plan and His timing is perfect. We will be together soon. I pray for you to be strong and healthy. Be strong my boy. Mommy is on her way. I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker