Sunday, July 15, 2007

I HATE WAITING!!!

I HATE WAITING!!!!
It stinks. I just want to go to India and say "We want to raise this little boy. We raise him to be a great man. Willing to give back to the world. Here are our 2 children. I think we are doing pretty good. Can I please take him home to his room?" Of course, I know its not that easy. We have to wait. I think that I have a better balance of the whole enjoy my children and morn missed days with others.
Our agency representative is going to pick up her daughter soon. She is going to try and see if she can present our case and get an idea whether CARA will approve it. I'm praying.
Good morning little boy. You have a Momma and Daddy praying for you. Have a great day. We will try to be there as soon as possible.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Such a Big Boy!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sissy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Big Brother

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker